Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What day is this, really?

In the middle of a slow week, I wish it was Friday already. But it's only Wednesday. I have sort of a big day. At work a group of us "adopted" a needy family for Christmas. Basically we got a list and each of us bought a few things from the list. It's stuff that family needed/want. It was mostly things for the children (they have 4). Today I have to deliver the gifts to a person with another agency that set us up with the family. That should be good. Now we just have to see if a bicycle can fit in the trunk of my Jetta.

Even though it's slow there's some work stuff that has to be done. However, with where I work there's a lot of hurry up and wait. So right now I'm waiting. Tonight I'm meeting a friend for coffee. It's someone I knew in community college. We took two photography classes together. We have gone to talking to each other about every two months and it's always about movies/music or pop culture in general. She called me Sunday and I suggested meeting since It's been a while since we've seen eachother. That'll be good too.

Oh, and comics come out today! I'll have reviews up this week. Don't worry it's a shorter list this time.

It's off to work now.

No comments: