Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let's do this thing.

Hello! I have this friend. He just started a blog a few weeks ago and has been bugging me to do one. I hope he's happy. Truth is, I was into blogging a few years ago. It was part of a writing assignment in college a few years back. I enjoyed it and actually kept it up for about two years. One thing lead to another and I ran out of stuff to write about. After almost two years of blog silence, I'm back.

My previous blog still exists. I actually was just going to continue that. However, I was unable to log in. I tried the only three passwords I ever use and none of them worked. Oh well I might as well start fresh and this seems like a good place to do it.

I haven't quite decided what the "theme" of this blog will be. It most likely will be whatever comes to my mind. How original, right? Some days might be about work, or my brother, or my roommate, or my love life. Oh wait scratch the last one, I don't have a love life. Most of the times it might be about a movie I've. I'm pretty shallow and don't really like talking about anything serious. It's a problem I'm working. Hopefully, I won't bore you.

4 comments:

Alexandra Kitty said...

Hey! Nice to see you blogging!

Radiodad said...

Hello, Jason! Welcome back to the blogosphere.

Don C. aka Radiodad

Jeff said...

Great to have you blogging, Jason! You'll find that it can get pretty addictive--even when you have nothing substantial to say! :)

Trey said...

Yay! All of my bugging for blogging paid off. I'm looking forward to many wonderful posts, man. Take it easy and keep the cerebral juice flowing.