Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's Christmas!

I hope everyone is having a great day today. I sure am. Well, right now I have a headache and I'm kind of tired. Other than that everything is dandy.

Actually, I've been great ever since I got off of work on Friday. I'll be off untill January 2nd. I'm looking forward to it. I've got some stuff I have to do though, like clean up my garage to make way for my brother and mine's new ping pong table. It was our big present from my parents this year. I'm looking forward to some pinging and ponging soon.

The weekend was good. I took my cousin to see National Treasure 2 which was fun. Saturday night we went to Carraba's with some friends. That was a lot of fun. Carraba's is always a fun place to go with a group. Also Saturday my brother and I went a little crazy at the comic book store. The owner had bought a collection from someone earlier in the week and put all of it in his 3 for a $1 bin. My brother doesn't buy single issues but saw that there was a whole lot of Cable (he's an X-men character) comics so he got all of them. I always look for anything Spider-man and there were about 30 of those so I grabbed them.

We also did some shopping with my dad for Christmas. I can't think of everything we did. It was just a good weekend. We did see Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox story. That was really funny. I tried raw oysters for the first time yesterday. Good stuff. I don't like oysters any other way but they are good raw.

Christmas today was good. I got a good haul. But Christmas isn't about getting is it? I gave a pretty good haul too. We had breakfast and opened gifts at my parents' this morning. The hung out for a while. My brother has to go back to Ocala this afternoon and I might go to a movie tonight. Who knows.

No comments: