Saturday, December 15, 2007

Quick thoughts for Saturday

I Am Legend is a decent flick. Check it out if you don't have anything better to do.

The Dark Knight is going to be awesome. Heath Ledger makes a great Joker.

The mall is crazy during the holiday season and you have to be psychotic to even go there (I was there today, case-in-point).

Rum with mojito mix is not the same as the real thing.

I am not ready for kids.

Reign Over Me is too melodramatic for an Adam Sandler movie.

Anytime you can get a large pizza for less than $8, it's a good thing.

Buying gifts for people for people who need it gives me a warm feeling inside that a shot Jack Daniels does not provide.

I always find it funny when I finally meet a coworker's spouse.

My foot is falling asleep.

I think I'll have a beer.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Ha! Love this post! So random indeed--sometimes those are the greatest.