Monday, December 17, 2007

Updates

Ok, so I've got a few updates from a few previous posts.

Update 1:
I thought I had fixed the problem with the lights. I was wrong. Wednesday night they went out again. I think it just wasn't meant to be. That's ok though. The neighborhood has enough lights up to make up for ours.

Update 2:
I had posted previously that I was going to Savannah, GA with my family after Christmas. Well now it appears we will be spending New Years with my aunt's family in Jacksonville. Yippee. I'm glad my mom checked with me first to make sure I didn't already have plans. (note sarchasm). I'll get over it.

Update 3:
I'm still sore from football. I also discovered some scratches on my forearm. I'm not sure how I got them.

It's been a week since I started this blog. So far so good. I've gotten a few good comments from people. That's a good sign. I forgot how addictive blogging actually is. I'm having a good time doing this. I hope everyone is enjoying it.

1 comment:

Trey said...

Yeah, I'm sore all over too, mostly in my butt-pecks. Those hard toilet seats don't feel so good when your muscles are sore. It's like sitting on a hundred tiny nails.

Maybe try three extension cords, or better yet, maybe an extension cord for each strand. Or better yet, run half the extension cords from your house and the other half from your neighbor's. If they have as many lights as you say they do then they'll never notice.

Will there be a game in Jacksonville that weekend? I guess you could always hang out with Aaron while you're over ther. It's not like you live with him already or something.