Sunday, December 28, 2008

I feel like blogging but don't know what to blog about

The title sums it up. I haven't posted in a few days. I'd like to tell a funny story but nothing funny has really happened, yet.

I saw a few movies this weekend. Valkyrie starring a one-eyed Tom Cruise and The Spirit.


Valkyrie was actually pretty good. It was distracting that no one spoke in a German accent. The story itself was interesting. It was also intense throughout. The acting wasn't bad either.


The Spirit was not good. I still liked it, sort of. Pieces of this film worked but not all of them. It felt like I was watching a science experiment where there wasn't a set hypothesis to begin with and therefore there wasn't a clear result. But at least now I know what I'm going to be next Halloween.



In other new, I spent most of my Christmas money already. I bought a couple of shirts. I bought some comics out of the $1 bin at a local comic shop. I actually finished up the series, Way of the Rat. I had bought the first story arc a few weeks back and enjoyed it. So I went back and got the rest of the series. I'm looking forward to reading them. The shop didn't have all the issues. I'm still missing 3 or 4 but that'll give me something to look for for the next couple of years.





1 comment:

Radiodad said...

When I don't know what to blog about, I don't blog at all. That may explain why I haven't blogged much lately....