Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a happy new year. I just got finished hosting a party. It was a different group than who I'm used to hanging out with. There was plenty of booze and food to go around. All in all it was a good time.

Not much else happened today. I guess I mean yesterday since it's already 2 a.m. here! I got off work early. I cleaned the house up and finally watched the Big Lebowski. It was as great as I remembered. I always catch something new everytime I see it. Also it's one you can leave one and casually watch and enjoy pretty much any scene.

I hope everyone has a happy and prosperous 2009. I plan to keep blogging this time around. So add me to your blog role!

Also I decided I liked the look of my old blog so I went back to it.

No comments: