Monday, January 7, 2008

Work and other stuff

This will just be random stuff tonight. I apologize for not posting more recently. I've had writer's block, sort of.

So I've been back to work for a week now. It's still hard to be motivated after being off for a week and a half at Christmas. We're busy this week so I guess I have no choice. All I can think about is going to the Foo Fighters concert next weekend in Pensacola. That will be awesome.

I'm thinking about asking out this girl at work. I've almost convinced myself to do it. I'm not good at that sort of thing (asking girls out). I think I'll do it. I usually chicken out. We'll see what happens.

My roommates back. He was gone for almost a month but he's back now. He cleaned up the garage and set up the ping pong table so that rules. I tried it out. I suck and need a lot of practice. I thanked him by taking him to dinner at Cabo's. It's a local resteraunt. It was delicous.

Good Night and Good Luck.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Do it! Dooooo iiiiiiit!

J.Ball said...

The best pick up line is: "Hello" It works every time!

Trey said...

You've got nothing to lose. You've already lost your diginity and self-respect. Do it, and even if you strike out, your friends will respect you for finally growing a pair of kahuas.

Jason said...

Thanks for the words of encouragment Trey. Why am I friends with you? :P