Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ping it!

I've mentioned that I as well as my brother, got a ping pong table for Christmas. I figured we asked for it at some point. I have never been good at ping pong. Mostly because my hand-eye coordination is awful and I'm slightly clumsy.

My roommate set up the ping pong table on Monday. I've been playing some. We were just hitting it back and forth. Then we tried a game or two. I wasn't too good. Last night I went out drinking so I didn't play.

Tonight while my roommate went for a jog I went out to the garage. I was wearing my ipod. I folded one of the sides of the table up and then let that @#$(%* ball have it. I was slightly frustrated by stuff going on. Some of it is stuff I mentioned in an earlier post. It's all my fault. Well I started to finally get the hang of it. My roommie got back and came in the garage holding a paddle. So we hit back and forth. He could tell I had improved. Then we played a game. Actually two. He still beat me. It wasn't as bad. I still suck, no question about it. But even though ping pong is rather intense I am relaxed by it.

My brother mention to my roommate he was sorry that he had to play with me. It probably wasn't much fun, he said. I think my brother will be in for a surprise when he comes home Friday night.

No comments: